Group Income Protection Insurance, also known as Group Salary Continuance Insurance, is an essential risk mitigation strategy for employers. It ensures that you can meet your legal obligations and avo …
Business Insurance Pack
Affordable yet comprehensive, a business insurance pack can make the big difference between a minor setback and a major crisis.
Do I need a Business Insurance Pack?
If you're running a business, the answer is likely 'yes'. Whether you're a start-up or a well-established entity, business insurance packs are a critical safety net, that can shield you from the financial strain of unexpected events and ensure your business' continuity and growth.
What can a Business Insurance Pack cover?
Every business is different, so your Business Insurance Pack can be individually tailored to address the main risks your business might face. We'll make sure you get the right cover to protect your business and that you're not paying for cover that you don't need.
Coverage options include, but are not limited to:
- Property damage: Keep your premises safe from unforeseen damages.
- Business interruption: Mitigate losses during unexpected halts.
- Theft: Protect your assets from unauthorised access and theft.
- Money: Secure your cash flow against misfortune.
- Glass: Cover your windows and glass fixtures against breakage.
- Public and Products Liability: Shield against claims of injury or damage.
- Transit: Protect goods in transit from loss or damage.
- Electronic equipment and Machinery breakdown: Safeguard your operational tools.
- General property: Wide-ranging coverage for your business assets.
- Tax audit: Assistance with unexpected tax audit costs.
- Employee dishonesty: Protect your business from fraudulent acts.